217C SPIDER MITE CONTROL NATURAL PEST CONTROL
Benefits of using our Spider Mite Control
- Kills all mites and their eggs, ending the life cycle
- EPA Exempt FIFRA 25(b)
- Can be used up to Harvest (0-Day REI)
- Safe around children & pets when used as directed
- Safe for use with beneficial bugs
How our Spider Mite Control works
- Spider mites destroy plant cells by sucking out their contents and 217C unique formula works by providing a barrier which is harmless to the plant, but fatal to the mites. 217C kills the spider mites eggs and kills the life cycle by coating the eggs with an oily shield that blocks respiration to the egg; therefore no hatching will occur, they will just dry out.
- 217C is made up of 100% pure rosemary botanical extracts highly water soluble. We process raw certified organic botanicals and herbs in-house, ensuring oils and terpenes have a consistent potency across all of our products. The botanical extracts are all food grade GRAS (generally recognized as safe) materials, that are fully biodegradable, and not toxic to animals. It is exempt from EPA registration under minimum risk pesticide exempted under FIFRA section 25(b). It can be used on a wide variety of plants, fruits, and vegetables.
Types of pests our Spider Mite Control can kill
- 217C kills spider mites, broad mites, russet mites and their eggs.
Where to use our Spider Mite Control
- Home & Gardens
How to Mix our Spider Mite Control Concentrate for use
- Mixing 217C: Shake well before mixing. Mix 21 oz. of concentrate per gallon of water. For best results use warm (70) Distilled or “Chlorine Free” water.
- Foliar Spray: Make sure to spray under the leaves where spider mites hide & lay their eggs. Do not use under direct sunlight or grow lamps.
We strive to provide each of our customers with a pleasant shopping experience. All of our orders are processed and then shipped within 24 hours (excluding Saturday/Sunday) Once we have received confirmation of payment.
I always carefully pack items with care to avoid damage during shipping.
Estimated time of delivery: 3 to 7 days
1301 Martin Ave, Ste G, Modesto California 95350, United States
1810 Field Avenue, Suite 5, Stockton California 95203, United States