Derived from Basalt. There are not always enough nutrients in the soil for a plant to grow healthy. Here's what Cascade Minerals Remineralizing Soil Boost will do for your soil:
- Calcium (Ca) & Magnesium (Mg) regulate soil cation exchange capacity which determines the availability of many other nutrients in the soil.
- Magnesium (Mg) is the central atom in chlorophyll. Mg deficiencies frequently occur and are easily corrected with Cascade Minerals.
- Iron (Fe) is a catalyst to chlorophyll formation. Many synthetic Fe fertilizers are ineffective because the Fe converts rapidly to unavailable forms. The Fe in Cascade Minerals is stable in the soil, even on calcareous soils. Cascade Minerals steadily supplies Fe to plants as they need it.
- Manganese (Mn) accelerates germination and maturity, while increasing the availability of phosphorus (P) and Ca.
- Calcium (Ca) 1.0%, Magnesium (Mg) 0.5%, Iron (Fe) 4.0%, Manganese (Mn) 0.05%
Additional Minerals and Trace Elements to help make plants strong:
- Silicon (Si) is the major element affecting the strength of plant cell walls.
- Copper (Cu) is necessary to chlorophyll formation.
- Zinc (Zn) is essential for promoting certain metabolic reactions; deficiencies are common.
- Boron (B) is essential for pollination and seed formation; deficiencies are common.
- Aluminum (Al) is an important element for producing blue pigments in flowers.
We strive to provide each of our customers with a pleasant shopping experience. All of our orders are processed and then shipped within 24 hours (excluding Saturday/Sunday) Once we have received confirmation of payment.
I always carefully pack items with care to avoid damage during shipping.
Estimated time of delivery: 3 to 7 days
1301 Martin Ave, Ste G, Modesto California 95350, United States
1810 Field Avenue, Suite 5, Stockton California 95203, United States